Forskel mellem versioner af "Pine Creek Ranch"
m (1 revision)
Versionen fra 23. apr 2008, 19:16
Pine Creek Ranch is a behavior modification facility located 30 minutes South of Provo, Utah.
It was founded around 2002.
They specialize in what they call sex offender treatment.
Learning from the experience of Discovery Academy, RedCliff Ascent and Discovery Ranch, Pine Creek Ranch is the first RTC in the industry to offer clinically intensive care for students demonstrating maladaptive sexual behaviors, with the foundation of the program being experiential therapy.
They have several kind of level systems
The first level system describe the living conditions the detained teenager are forced to live under. The levels are:
- Structure: "Activity hold". The detained teenager has to wear yellow issued clothing.
- Dependent: Restricted activities are allowed. The detained teenager has to wear green issued clothing.
- Independent: Own clothes are allowed. Activities are depended of status in the other level systems.
The second level system are the treatment level system. There are five levels called:
- Level Zero = Discipline Process
- Level One = Offense Disclosures and Autobiography, Individualized treatment goals.
- Level Two = High Risk Factors, Sexual Assault Cycles, Interventions, Individualized treatment goals.
- Level Three = HRF, Interventions, Victim Empathy, Deviant Fantasy work, Individualized treatment goals.
- Level Four = Relapse Prevention, Individualized treatment goals.
- Level Five = After-Care
- Info: Program homepage