Project PATCH (Planned Assistance for Troubled Children) is a behavior modification facility marketed as a Christian boarding school located in Garden Valley, Idaho 
The program was founded by Tom and Bonnie Sanford in 1984 .
They can detain an average of 32 detainees of both genders .
The stay is 12 months average .
The program use a level system.
In the news
- Info: Homepage of the program
- Forum: Any info on Project PATCH or Cove Creek?, a thread on Fornits webforum
- Forum: Does anyone know anything about Project Patch or Cove Creek?, a thread on Fornits webforum
- Forum: Found Alive ID- Hailey Elliott, 16 yr. old, missing from Garden Valley/Boise since 11/28/09, the thread mentions the facility
- Forum: HAILEY ELIOTT - 16 yo - Garden Valley/Boise ID, a thread on the Justice 4 Caylee message board
- The facility on Google maps
- Program homepage
- Man accused of lewd conduct with teen worked in youth facility, by Nishi Gupta, KTVB, December 15, 2009
- Boise man who had sex with runaway girl gets 20 years, KTVB, April 9, 2010