Q-Courage is a coaching company, which arranged a wildernes therapy program in Sweden.
The course was suposed to be 3 weeks long and based on the principal of all modern wilderness courses as defined by Cartisano.
It was marketed as a opputunity for relaxation and time-out for the youths and their parents. The Clients came for the city of Odense and was referred to the course by the authorities. The parents claimed that they were mislead by the marketing for the trip .
In the news
- Info: Homepage of the firm
- Info: Courage projekt får jævne karakterer, The Courage project grades average, by Pernille Strandby, Fyens Stiftstidende, august 2 2000
- Info: Vi fik tæsk af soldaterne, The soldiers beat us up, by Joergen Volmer, Fyens Stiftstidende, august 2 2000
- Info: Nyheder information eller hjernevask?, News - information or brainwash, Moldrup & Lakjer
- Info: Atter kritik af Sveriges-tur (More criticism of trip to Sweden), by Kirsten Nepper-Rasmussen, Fyens Stiftstidende, august 17 2001
- Info: Hårde drenge på blød ferie, At-risk youth on soft holiday, by Kirsten Nepper-Rasmussen, Fyens Stiftstidende, June 23 2001
- Info: Blød ferie en succes, soft holiday a sucess, by Kirsten Nepper-Rasmussen, Fyens Stiftstidende, September 10 2001
- Info: Vildmarksfængsel som løsning på etniske unges problemer, Socialpaedagogen
- Info: På vildspor, Information, February 6, 2001
- Group: Q-Courage A/S, Facebook