Red River Academy
A typical day
The daily schedule are destribed below by a survivor :
- Being woken up at 7:00 am by a bunch of screaming staff members.
- 30 minutes are given to get dressed, make our beds, brush teeth, and line up to go do push-ups.
- Next follows breakfast and then back to the rooms to get dressed for class.
- After class it is time for something called progress review...its involve talking to the family representative about how the detainee are doing and if there are things (within the strict rules), which the detainee need. It takes about an hour.
- Classes for an hour and a half follows next After an hour of that we go to lunch and then back to class for an hour and a half.
- After lunch we go to watch an educational video..some bullshit..usually national geographic. Then back to class for an hour.
- After that we go to emotional video which is usually about drugs or violence or something like that.
- Then we get one hour outside everyday. We go out and play basketball everyday.
- After that we come inside and get a 7 min shower(7 min. to get undressed, shower, dry off, put on a shirt and line up)
- After we get dressed again we go play either dominoes or spades or rummy or something like that.
- Class for an hour.
- An hour of personal time
- 30 minutes to get ready for shutdown at 9:30 pm.
- Info: Program Homepage
- Survivor group: FREE FROM RED RIVER ACADEMY, Myspace