Red Rock Canyon School
Red Rock Canyon School is a behavior modification facility. It is located in St. George, Utah .
They are able to house 90 teenagers 
Their program last between 9 and 12 months .
The target group is teenagers aged between 12 and 17 .
It should not be confused with Red Rock Ranch Academy
The program utilize the use of Positive Peer Group method.
|07:15 - 07:45||Room Chores which consists of making bed and rotation of cleaning bathroom, sink/mirror area, vacuum, and dusting/straightening up room|
|08:00 - 08:25||Breakfast - last 5 minutes clean up|
|08:30 - 09:20||Group Therapy|
|09:30 - 12:30||Academics|
|12:30 - 13:00||Lunch|
|13:00 - 15:00||Academics (Some of the teenager will be taken from the class and given individual therapy)|
|15:00 - 15:30||Free time. Activity decided by the majority in the peer group|
|15:30 - 17:00||Group therapy where the teenagers are allowed to criticize the behavior of others in the group|
|17:00 - 17:30||Dinner|
|17:30 - 20:00||Various activies, the so-called "Mandatory Enrichment Classes" lasting an hour. The rest of the time is for exercising|
|20:10 - 21:00||Free time in the units|
|21:00 - 21:30||Positive Peer Community Meeting - reflextion of the day|
|21:30 - 21:45||Getting ready for bed. Lights out at 21:45|
According to the webpage the teachers are certified by the State of Utah. Average classroom size is 6 teenagers per teacher 
Notable alumni from Red Rock Canyon School include:
- "Alli" daughter of singer Leslie Rudden .
- On September 13, 2001, a boy was sexually assaulted by another teenager with whom he had been housed. The Guardians Alvin and Cynthia Robertson created a lawsuit against the school 
- March 2003 a girl was transported from the school to the hospital where she was pronounced death. She had been sick for some days 
- In 2005 they were sued by parents of a teenager based on a claim about a sexual relationship between their son and a staff member 
- In 2012 a staff member was arrest on a charge of indicent relationships with 3 boys 
- In 2018 a lawsuit was filed connected to the incidents from 2012 
- Info: Homepage of the facility
- Survivor group: Red Rock Canyon School - monitored group at facebook
- Survivor group: Red Rock Canyon School, myspace
- Forum: Red Rock Canyon school, a thread on Fornits webforum
- Forum: Montel Williams: Sends a Kid to Red Rock Canyon School, a thread on Fornits webforum
- Forum: Petition to close the abusive Provo Canyon School is gaining, a thread on Fornits webforum mentioning the facility
- Forum: "DR"?? Bernie Farrow--Sue Scheff P.U.R.E.--Whitmore, Probl, a thread on Fornits webforum mentioning the facility
- Forum: Red Rock Canyon School, a thread on topix.com
- The facility on Google maps
- Datasheet at National Association of Therapeutic Schools and Programs
- Daily Schedule, homepage of the facility
- Treament services, homepage of the facility
- Homepage of Leslie Rudden
- Case No. 2:05-CV-758 TC, ALVIN ROBERTSON and CYNTHIA ROBERTSON, individually and as guardians ad litem for their minor child CR, Plaintiffs, vs. RED ROCK CANYON SCHOOL, LLC, et al., Defendants.
- Police investigate schoolgirl's death, Deseret News, The (Salt Lake City, UT) - March 7, 2003 (Can be purchased at Newsbank.com)
- Parents of ex-student sue residential center, by Pamela Manson, The Salt Lake Tribune, Date: July 21, 2004 (Can be purchased at Newsbank.com)
- St. George school staffer accused of sexually abusing three boys, By Jessica Miller, Salt Lake Tribune, August 3, 2012
- Sex abuse victim sues Red Rock Canyon School for allegedly failing to protect students from sexual predator, by Aubrey Wieber, Salt Lake Tribune, January 23 - 2018