Rosecrance Griffin Williamson Campus
Rosecrance Griffin Williamson Campus is marketed as a residential treatment center offering detoxing of alcohol and other drugs.
The organization was founded in 1916 and ran groups homes for children in need for many years. In 1980 the organization entered the market for treatment programs 
The organization has several departments around the city of Rockford in Illinois which house various program targeted against different target groups:
As of December 2010 the following the campuses are mentioned on the homepage:
- The Griffin Williamson Campus houses the adolescent program. The target group is teenagers aged between 12 and 18 years of age. The average stay is between 35 and 45 days 
- The Harrison Campus houses the adult program.
- The Monarch Recovery Homes is two houses (The Hillman House and the Marlowe House)where the teenagers live for a period between 6 and 24 months while they attend school or have a job. There is about 12 teenagers in each home .
- Info: Homepage of the facility
- Forum: list of natsap programs any near you, a thread on the Fornits Home for Wayward Web Fora
- Forum: NATSAP = ?, a thread on the Fornits Home for Wayward Web Fora