Sct. Knuds Skole (Fredericia, Denmark)
Sct. Knuds Skole (Fredericia, Denmark) is a Christian school, which have been identified as a behavior modification facility.
They have 197 students in 1997.
It is a day school only.
They offer schooling in the normal curriculum as decided by the government for the grades between 0 and 10.
The also have after-school care for the grades 0 to 3.
In the news
|This facility used|
In february 2007 5 parents reported the principal to the police for not firing a violent teacher. He was transferred to other classes only. The violence should have consisted of 4 incidents of hitting students in the head with a fist and one incident where a student was slammed against the wall. In Denmark the use of corporal punishment in both homes and schools are a crime  .
2012 it was reported that a former student was granted welfare pension at the age of 18 due to alleged emotional abuse 
- Info: Program homepage (In Danish)
- Info: The facility on the Danish Wikipedia (In Danish)
- Info: Homepage for parents, who are working against the use of corporal punishment (In Danish)
- Forældre melder skoleleder til politiet (Parents report the principal to the police, Danish Radio number one (In Danish), February 16 2007
- Skoleforeninger støtter politianmeldelse (The association of schools supports reporting to police), Danish Radio number one (In Danish), February 16 2007
- 18 år og på førtidspension: Katolsk skole ødelagde mit liv, by Charlotte Nielsen, BT, December 6 - 2012