Soltreks, Inc. is a firm offering Wilderness Therapy programs for families with at-risk children or adults seeking adventure.
They are based in Minnesota.
They were founded in 1997. Normal capacity pr. group is 6 teenagers. The program last between 6 and 8 weeks .
They offer a number of wilderness programs:
- One-on-One trek
- Summer Adventure Program (Time-limited program lasting 6 weeks)
- Open Enrollment program (Lasting 6 to 8 weeks depending of determinded goal)
- Family treks (Lasting 4-7 days or longer)
- Specialty Treks (Man - woman), Father-son, Mother-daughter, team-building for firms
The author Jacquelyn Mitchard went on a short 8 days wilderness trek after she had banished her son to such a trip. Unlike the experience her son must have experienced not knowning when to return home, she could comfort herself based on knowledge about when ordeal was over 
- Info: Homepage of the program
- Info: My Soltreks Experience - Ed from Louisiana (Last name on file) Note: The article should have been named: My Daughters Soltrek experience because the author was home in his warm living room while his daughter was subjected to the wilderness - article from strugglingteen.com - industry marketing firm
- Info: LIFE AFTER SOLTREKS, article from strugglingteen.com - industry marketing firm
- Group: Group for people, who has been at a wilderness program and have survived to tell their story, Myspace
- Group: Wilderness Program Graduates, Facebook
- Group: I Survived Wilderness, Facebook
- Forum: Former Staffers, a thread on the Fornits Home for Wayward Web Fora mentioning the program
- Forum: But most parents would not survive this ...., a thread on the Fornits Home for Wayward Web Fora mentioning the program