Staby Efterskole is a contination school located near Ulfborg in Denmark 
It was founded as a contination school in 1923.
150 teenagers can live there.
The teenagers have to apply to the facility unless they have been convicted of a crime and are sent to the school as an alternative to imprisonment.
Only two rules are emphasized on the homepage:
- It is not allowed to use alcohol or drugs.
- Members of opposite genders are not allowed on the rooms or dorms of students outside specific times.
If the teenagers break these rules they can be expelled.
An example of a daily schedule is stated to be:
06:40 Wake up
They are in a process of inproving conditions to the present millennium. In older parts of the school the teenagers still live together in rooms with two or four teenagers and only a washbasin in the room. Toilet and bathroom are shared for the dorm.
Lately they have renovated the building and added new facilities so the teenagers have bathroom and toilet in each room. There is no information whether the number of teenager in each room have been reduced.
There is access to a inhouse fitness center. The also have workshops.
In the news
September 2007 two rather well-equipped boys were convicted of hitting two girls on their head with their penises. Two other boys were acquitted after some measurement in the court . The girls left the school after the incident which took place during a private party.
March 2008 the management stated that they had been forced to fire a teacher, who had been taken some liberties regarding his conduct against female students beside being drunk .
- Info: Homepage of the facility
- Info: At klaske med penis (Slapping with penises), a blog by Jette Aagaard
- Forum: Godt jeg ikke går på efterskole! (Happy that I do not attend a contination school), A thread on Xplayn forum
- Forum: Brugte penis som slagvåben (Used penis as weapon), a thread on BT webforum
- Forum: De er skøre de jyder! (They are crazy those Jutlanders), a thread on the Dailyrush message board