Storskoven, Denmark is a group home for at-risk youth located on 10 Egerupvej near the town of Assens .
In the news
- When the plans about establishing the group home became public, the citizens in area protested without success .
- In 2007 they were involved in the handling of a troubled young boy. The costs of his residential treatment was estimated to DKK 2,196,000 per year 
- June 2008 the main building of the facility burned down. It is believed that unsupervised candlelights caused the fire .
- December 2008 there was yet a fire. It is believed to have been caused due to electrical problems 
- February 2009 a 18 year old resident was assaulted by local boys after he was tricked off the campus . A 16 year old local boy was later detained in a adult prison.
- February 2010 a 19 year resident was convicted for assault on the campus. He got 3 months in jail 
- July 2010 the former manager was reported to the police for his financial decisions 
- Info: Homepage of the facility
- The main facility on Google maps
- Lilleskoven on Google maps
- Forhadt bosted sat til salg, Heidi Juel, Fyens Stiftstidende, September 1, 2010
- Nye protester i Assens (New protests in Assens), by Pia Duus Jensen, Denmarks Radio, January 10 2008
- Så er det afgjort - Storskoven flytter (It is decided that Storskoven will move), Denmarks Radio, January 30 2008
- En af Assens' dyreste drenge, by Bjørn Bertelsen, Fyens Stiftstidende, July 5, 2007
- Brand i Assens slukket (Fire in Assens put out), by Bjarke Løgstrup, Fyens stiftTidende, June 3 2008
- Brand på opholdssted, by Andreas Munk, Denmarks Radio, December 4 2008
- 18-årig indlagt efter groft overfald, by Julie Lykke Poulsen, Fyens stiftTidende, February 18 2009
- 19-årig dømt for vold på institution, by Henrik Skovrider, Fyens stiftTidende, February 10 2010
- Formand meldt til politiet for rod i regnskab, by Heide Juel, Fyens stiftTidende, July 8 2008