Sunhawk Academy was placed on 948 North 1300 West, St. George, Utah 84770  (It is a side road to West Sunset Boulevard) and has room for 98 detainees.
It did open in 1996.
It was owned by Aspen Education Group.
As of 2006 they did not longer accept teenagers without a claimed substance abuse program, where they in the past took on all kind of problems 
They used a level system with 4 phases.
The used an area around Little Creek Mesa in Washington County for their outings lasting 28 days  . Locations in the mountains near Milford and Minersville and an area called Arizona strip are also used.
In the news
- In 2002 two girls asked for the car-keys from a staff member. They took the car and wrecked it after a police chase 
- In 2011 they announced that the program would close later in 2011 
- Late 2011 the campus was rented/bought by Abundant Life Academy
- Survivor Group: What happened to Sunhawk Kids, Myspace
- Survivor Group: Sunhawk Academy Alumni, Myspace
- Survivor Group: Sunhawk Academy, Myspace
- Survivor Group: SUNHAWK ACADEMY SURVIVORS AKA BEST MANIPULATORS IN THE WORLD, facebook
- Survivor Group: Sunhawk Academy, St. George, Utah, classmates.com
- Forum: Fornits - Aspen Group
- Forum: Tread about Sunhawk on Community Alliance for the Fair and Ethical Treatment of Youth
- Forum: Aspen Education Group Programs - subforum on the message board of Fight Institutional Child Abuse Network (FICAN)
- Forum: Aspen - subforum on the message board of Community Alliance For the Ethical Treatment of Youth (CAFETY)
- Forum: SUNHAWK ACADEMY, ST GEORGE UTAH, a thread on the message board of HEAL-online showing that facilities like Sunhawk can be used as custody prisons in order to prevent non-costodial from having access to the child.
- The facility on Google Maps
- Visit report SUNHAWK ACADEMY, strugglingteens.com - industry marketing firm
- Washington County Planning Commision Meeting, January 28 2003
- The area they use for their outings on Google maps
- SUNHAWK "ACADEMY", St George, Utah, Thread on Fornits Webforum
- [http://www.heal-online.org/aspen032511.pdf Bromley Brook will shut down when school year ends], Copy of press-release published on the homepage of HEAL-online