The Academy earlier known as Coral Island Academy was a behavior modification program marketed as a therapeutic boarding school. It is claimed to have a campus south of Myrtle Creek in Oregon and another campus on Fiji in the Pacific ocean south of the village of Korokula .
However it is unclear whether the campus in Oregon is in operation 
They are no longer registered at NATSAP, but their old record stated that they could detain 42 teenagers aged between 12 and 18 of both genders and their program lasted 3 to 18 months. It is claimed to be founded in 2001.
September 2010 the human rights organization HEAL-online confirmed the program closed.
The program is on the investigation by HEAL-online .
February 8, 2008 they had seven students from the U.S and Canada on their Fiji campus 
- Info: Normal homepage of the program
- Info: Alternative homepage of the program under the old name
- Info: Photo of the academy taken from the main road by Simi Haravanua
- Info: About a parent visiting his son, who was on the Fiji Campus
- Forum: The Academy in Oregon and Fiji - what is known about them?, a thread on Fornits webforum
- Heal-online newsletter, September 24, 2010
- The Fiji campus on Google maps
- The Academy in Oregon and Fiji - what is known about them?, a thread on Fornits webforum
- Violence escalates as mob runs riot in Fiji, by Paul Tait, The Guardian, May 29, 2000
- U.S. Department of State - warning against facilities abroad
- Investigation list, HEAL-online
- WWASP Crime report, International Survivor Action Committee
- Academy Thankful For Opportunity, a thread on the FijiVillage.com message board