The Journey, LLC
The Journey, LLC also called The Journey at Mount Pleasant is a behavior modification program run from an office in Provo, Utah.
It was founded in 2003 
The are able to detain 24 teenagers aged 13 to 18 in their program 
Their longterm program last between 7 and 9 months 
Most of the clients are sent there by the State of Utah (DCFS or DJJS) but some are sent there by their parents .
The long term program are located in Mt. Pleasant together with a local non-profit program called Cairn Academy .
They offer a number of programs. Listed on their homepage, they mention :
- A full outpatient clinic with daily groups and individual/family therapy operating in Provo, Utah 
- Impact Ranch 
- Short-term (45 to 60 days) wilderness programs
- Long term programs (9 to 12 months)
In the news
April 2010 it was announced that the program will start taking private paying clients in their program starting 2010 
- Info: Program homepage (Defunct)
- Survivor Group: Wilderness Program Graduates, Facebook