Uinta Academy is a behavior modification facility located on two locations near Wellsville and Lewiston 
It was founded in 2003
They can detain 44 girls aged between 12 and 17
The program last 12 months .
According to statements made on the myspace group of former survivors the program has become stricter. This description of the program can be unacurate due to changes of the policy.
They use a level system.
They use horses in their treatment of the girls.
The campus in Lewiston functions as transition home.
It is kwown that there are weekly calls between staff and the parents. There are also a monthly meeting in order to discuss the progress of the girl in the program.
Whether they allow direct communication at all time between the girl and the parents is unknown.
They have home visits, but a staff member will be in the home with the family to ensure that the family live according to the standards of the program during these visits 
News / Media =
They have problems with the local city council. They can not expand with a third campus .
- 1) Program data on NATSAP
- 2) The area around the Lewiston campus
- 3) The area around the Wellsville campus
- 4) New Perspectives 2003, strugglingteens.com - industry marketing firm.
- 5) County Council to Stop Issuing Permits for Residential Facilities, 610 KVNU, April 9 - 2007