Villa Santa Maria
Villa Santa Maria is marketed as a residential treatment facility. It is located in Cedar Crest, New Mexico 
According to the webpage the facility specializes in treatment of attachment disorders.
The targetgroup is children aged between 5 and 14.
The average stay is between 18 and 24 months.
There are only two main rules, which is:
- We must know where you are at all times
- You have to ask for everything you need or want
The kids have to negociate all the other living rules so they will communinate with the staff.
- Info: Homepage of the facility
- Info: 'Still our son in our hearts'; Couple agonize as they cut ties with troubled, adopted boy,Purple Pup Legacy
- Info: Residential Treatment Facilities, Living with RAD blog
- Group: Treatment kids are rad, Facebook
- Forum: AT practitioner DANIEL HUGHES, a thread on the Fornits Home for Wayward Web Fora mentioning the facility
- Forum: Villa Santa Maria, a thread on the Fornits Home for Wayward Web Fora
- Forum: "Some" Licensed Schools and Programs, a thread on the Fornits Home for Wayward Web Fora mentioning the facility
- Forum: RAD/Parents leave son with hugs and tears, a thread on the Labor Law Talk message board