Forskel mellem versioner af "Waco Center for Youth"
(added further infomation)
m (1 revision)
Versionen fra 23. apr 2008, 19:16
Waco Center for Youth is a behavior modification facility located on 3501 N. 19th Street, Waco, Texas 76708 
They use three types of punishments (According to the parent manual - section: Psychiatric Behavioral Emergency Interventions) .
- Restraint hold - Either "bear hug" or restraint on the floor
- Use of restraint chair
- Isolation room
The present regulation means that an evaluation of the use of restraints or isolation has to be done within two hours if the restraint or isolation has not been canceled before this time limit runs out .
- 1) The facility on Google Maps
- 2) Parent manual
- 3) TITLE 25.HEALTH SERVICES - Part 2. TEXAS DEPARTMENT OF MENTAL HEALTH AND MENTAL RETARDATION, Chapter 405. CLIENT (PATIENT) CARE, Subchapter F. VOLUNTARY AND INVOLUNTARY BEHAVIORAL INTERVENTIONS IN MENTAL HEALTH PROGRAMS, 25 TAC §§405.121 - 405.134
- Info: Page about the program on the webpage of Texas Department of Healt services
- Info: Thousands of state jobs at Waco youth center to be cut, By ALEXIS PARRISH, reporter, The Lariat Online, April 30 - 2004
- Forum: i need some advice, thread on Fornits webforum