Waterfall Canyon Academy
Waterfall Canyon Academy is a common name for a number of group homes targeting so-called at-risk teenagers and young adults.
They have a number of branches around the town of Ogden in Utah.
Most stay in the program for 16 months 
As of December 2010 they had the following branches :
They utilize the use of Aggression Replacement Training (ART). The three core components are:
- Anger management
- Moral reasoning
They have their own internal school with average class sizes between 4 and 7. It is stated on the homepage that they are accredited by the Northwest Association of Accredited Schools
On the Common question page of the facility it is stated :
- Unlimited letters to and from the student (US mail and e-mail)
- Students have two 15 minutes outgoing telephone calls each week
- Parents may call the student for two 15 minutes phone calls, at designated times each week
- Parents may call anytime and speak with a designated program representative
All visitation has to be approved by the staff. During the first 30 days visits can only take place at the campus. After 30 days off-campus visits are allowed. Home visits can be approved after 4 months.
- Info: Homepage of the facility
- Forum: Indepent Small Programs Alliance, a thread on the Fornits Home for Wayward Web Fora mentioning the program
- Forum: Imagine a Program, a thread on the Fornits Home for Wayward Web Fora mentioning the program
- Forum: Define the Ideal TBS, a thread on the Fornits Home for Wayward Web Fora mentioning the program