Wilson Academy, sometime named Wilson Center, is a behaivor modification facility located in Faribault Minnesota.
Sometimes teenagers are sent there without the authorities thinks that there is a need for the treatment .
They are likewise not entitled to reimbursement for [Student]’s stay at the Wilson Center during the Summer of 1998, because there was no demonstrated need for it.
They are involved in treatment of gender indentities. 
In the News
Lea Nikki Bacharach - daughter of the actor Angie Dickinson - was detained at the facility for 3 years.
In 1991 one of the leading staff members lost his license for 5 year due to a number of reasons.
In 1996 there was a riot where five boys escaped but were recaptured and returned to the facility.
In 2007 a tread on a forum is asking if someone has knowledge of the future use of the campus, which together with sale of the webpage indicate that the program has shut down. Other sources indicate a date of closure around 2001.
- 1) FINAL DECISION & ORDER, Case No.: LEA-98-045
- 2) The Last Time I Wore a Dress, Review of the book by Jamie Faye Fenton (Daphne Scholinski with Jane Meredith Adams
Riverhead Books/Penguin Putnam, New York, NY 1997, ISBN 1-57322-077-9 Hardcover $23.95)
- 3) Burt Bacharach, Angie Dickinson's Daughter Commits Suicide, Foxnews, January 08 2007
- 4) Department of Health and Human Services, DEPARTMENTAL APPEALS BOARD, Civil Remedies Division, In the case of: Myron R. Wilson, Jr., M.D., Petitioner, - v. - The Inspector General. DATE: July 31, 1991 Docket No. C-258
- 5) Juveniles are returned to Faribault adolescent facility after disturbance.(NEWS), by David Chanen, Star Tribune (Minneapolis, MN), February 13 1996.
- 6) The Former Wison School Campus in Faribault, MN, a tread on the webpage of Catholic Charities of Saint Paul and Minneapolis.
- 7) Minnesota Psychiatry in 2001
- Forum: Andreabound: Stories of self-induced peril, The Bound Forum, a tread mentioning the facility.