Word of Faith Fellowship Church
The community was founded by Jane Whaley
A local newspaper name the church community as a cult 
They are involved in a lawsuit with the Department of Social Services (DSS) .
The Department of Social Services (DSS) won a case which allowed them to remove 4 children from the church community .
- Info: About Word of Faith Fellowship Church, The Rick A. Ross Institute (RI) of New Jersey
- Info: Word of Faith Fellowship, Spindale NC Awareness Page
- Info: Word of Faith Fellowship Church (Spindale, NC, USA), Freedom of Mind Resource Center, Inc
- Forum: JANE IS GUILTY, a thread on the FactNET message board
- Forum: OLD NEWS, a thread on the FactNET message board
- Forum: Sam and Jane Whaley / Word of Faith Fellowship Spindale NC, subforum on the FactNET message boards
- Accelerated Christian Education
- Faderhuset søger inspiration hos amerikansk sekt, by Anne Pihl Rasmussen, Avisen.dk, August 26 2008
- Spindale, North Carolina: Word of Faith Fellowship, By Clete Hux, The Watchman, Year 2000
- Word of Faith Fellowship sues DSS, claims harassment, by Baker Maultsby - Staff Writer, Herald-Journal - USA, December 6 2003
- [DSS given custody of Muse children], by Jerry Stensland, The Digital Courier - USA, October 8 2003